30 Nov 2016

Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Smoothing Tool

I hate blow drying my hair. It takes forever as my hair is so thick, and I feel like the brush I use damages my wet hair. That's where the Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Smoothing Tool comes in...

The blow-drying hairbrush from Tangle Teezer is the innovative hairbrush which takes hair from wet to dry. With ground-breaking teeth technology, the Blow-Styling Smoothing Tool has fixed base teeth with built in tension and slight flexibility at the tips. Delivering flow tension, the teeth allows the hair to snake through for a quick, smooth and gentle blow-style without pulling or stretch-drying. 

Taking excess water away from the hair for a faster drying time, the hair is left voluminous and shiny with reduced frizz.  

So that's the technical bit, what do I actually think? Well, Tangle Teezer claims that you don't need to use straighteners after blow-drying with this brush, but I definitely do. I agree that it cuts down the drying time, and I think my hair looks straighter too, but it only reduces the frizz in my hair slightly. 

I like that I can use this brush on my hair when it is wet, and it doesn't feel like it is damaging my hair. It de-tangles and smoothes. 

My favourite way to use this brush though, is when I am straightening mt hair. I always use a brush or a comb when I'm using my hair straighteners, so I decided to use the Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Smoothing Tool. The way the teeth smooth through my hair really helps get my hair super straight. Even straighter than when I take very small sections of hair and use a comb. 


So, would I recommend the Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Smoothing Tool? Yes! If you have thick, frizzy hair then I think you will love how straight and smooth your hair looks after blow-drying and straightening with this brush. A new must-have for styling my hair...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig