7 Aug 2017

Funday | A Bit of a Red Obsession?

As I mentioned in my Slogan Tee post, I can't get enough of red right now. I may have just had a delivery of a gorgeous red Fila tee. Oops. I first saw this New Look jumper on Kate La Vie. I fell in love with the colour and the statement font. It's such a versatile piece, too. I wore it to an event a couple of weeks ago with skinny jeans and black loafers, a great throw-on outfit. 
These photos were taken by Alice before we attended an event together, and I love the way images turned out. It was the first time I've really taken outfit photos in public. I felt a little awkward at first, but I quickly didn't care if anyone looked. 
As the sun was shining I decided to get my legs out. Think I need to get some tan on those milk bottles the next time I go without tights! This wrap-style skirt is so popular at the minute, but skirts normally don't really suit me. I decided to give this one a go, and surprisingly love how it looks on. The navy looks great with my red jumper, and the floral print contrasts with the graphic slogan jumper. 

I couldn't decide what shoes to pair with this outfit initially. It had been raining all morning but a closed toe shoe just wouldn't have worked. I tried on my black mules, but they were a little chunky, and then I remembered about my River Island sandals. I bought these beauties early in the year for my holiday in April. Check out my Callao Salvaje, Tenerife post to see my Instagram diary of the holiday. They go so well with the red jumper, although they aren't quite the same shade of red. 
The pièce de résistance of the outfit is this amazing Mickey Mouse bag from Primark. I was looking for a backpack to take to Kendal Calling festival that wasn't too big when I came across this beauty. It has a naff Disney keyring which I removed as soon as I got it home. It's such a good size, not huge but I can fit my purse, camera and phone in no problem. Also, how cute are the Mickey Mouse ears, please?!




Jumper - New Look
Skirt - ASOS
Sliders - River Island 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig