10 Aug 2017

PizzaStorm Summer Party

Last week I was invited along to PizzaStorm Summer Party in Eldon Square, Newcastle. I'm not the biggest pizza fan, but myself and Alice decided to pop along and join in the party. 

The party was to celebrate the launch of PizzaStorm's new salad menu, although I went for the pizza rather than salad, of course. It costs £5.95 per pizza and that includes any toppings you'd like. In theory, you could have all of the toppings. EVERYTHING.
First up, you choose your base - either tomato, spicy tomato, white or BBQ sauce. Then you move onto cheese. There are SO many variations of cheese to choose from, including mozzarella shavings, mozzarella balls, goats cheese and cheddar. Last up, probably the most fun part, is choosing the rest of your toppings. You can even get a free range egg on the top if you fancy it! I went for a BBQ sauce base, then cheddar cheese, red onion, chicken and chorizo. It was the most amazing pizza I've ever had in my life, and I'm not just saying it! I much prefer a thin based pizza, and this was perfect!
So what is original about PizzaStorm? There are so many other places to grab a pizza, what makes this one so special? Well, the fact that it is set up like Subway - choosing each topping as you go - and that you can choose as many as you like without any extra charge is pretty special. The real standout from PizzaStorm is the fact that they cook your pizza in 180 seconds. Yes, that's right, 2 minutes! Thanks to the 900-degree heat, your pizza will be ready before you've decided which re-fillable drink you're going to have. 
To cut a long story short, if you haven't been to PizzaStorm before, get yourself along! Amazing pizza and an absolute bargain! I'll be back at the first opportunity. 

*I was invited along to PizzaStorm for their Summer Party. I received a complimentary pizza and refillable drink. I was not asked to write a post. All opinions are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig